SC financial analyst
Supply Chain financial Analyst
SC cost includes all the cost incurred from Factory to the end the shipping to the customer and involve a variety of different process a and cost types such logistics, inventory driven cost and recycling cost-
- The analyst will be responsible:
- Budgeting and forecasting for supply Chain cost
- Making sure all the cost are meeting compliancy requirements
- Month end closing activities in coordination with Cost accounting and logistics finance team
- Keep updated and engage with both category finance and SC Operations round supply chain cost
- Participate and in the Supply Chain saving projects by validating financials and calculate Project ROI
- Understand and advise SC operation about financial risk and opportunities
- Actively engage with other finance teams (Cost accounting, logistic, SC Finance project teams) to make sure end to end consistency and compliance of all financial processes
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top