SAPOS Consumer Business Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
SAPOS Consumer Business Development manager
The Sales At Point Of Support team (SAPOS) within the EMEA Customer Support Organization is aimed at generating profitable revenues from the sales of both HP Services (CarePacks, Per Incident Repair, etc.) and new HW and supplies for PC and Print, Consumer and Commercial. We do this by taking advantage of all the contacts customers have with HP either by phone and online and strive to provide compelling contextual offers that both satisfy customer needs and bring value to HP. Our overall program FY17 exit target for Revenue is 29 $M.
We sell in 18 countries via 3 main routes-to-market:
- Telesales teams converting leads coming from our technical support contact centers (assisted);
- HP Support Assistant (HPSA - self-diagnostic tool installed on HP products) generates qualified traffic via either pop-ups or targeted messages to one of our online e-commerce platform that then convert into a successful sale;
- Technical support HP websites (Web channel) - Millions of customers visit HP webpages to have their issue resolved. By making intelligent usage of banners, links and articles, we drive leads to one of our e-commerce platforms for conversion.
We are looking for a new member to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious growth objectives of further expanding revenues on PC and Printing Consumer business, in a very dynamic and highly collaborative environment which provide great development opportunities.
Primary responsibilities of the role:
- Grow our PC and Print Consumer SAPOS revenue, while maintaining or further improving the profitability
- Lead and/or support the introduction/growth of new services to be proposed to our OOW consumer customers, in close collaboration with the WorldWide CS organization, the EMEA Service RBU and the rest of the CS EMEA SAPOS team (strong link with the unassisted development program manager). Examples: On-site support service upgrade, Instant Ink subscriptions, backup solution, etc ...)
- Develop and further improve the processes required to sale services/products thru the assisted and non-assisted channels
- Manage the day to day operations and the strategic relationship with our partners
Meet or exceed agreed Budget revenue expectations
Meet profitability targets
Support the growth of our online services sales for Consumer business segment.
Ensure partners deliver in accordance to the agreed roadmap
Ensure customer satisfaction during the OOW sales and service delivery process
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Self-started, willing to take responsibility, ready to take calculated risks and test new ideas;
- Strong sales-oriented mindset, with a keen eye for online marketing and e-commerce trends;
- Highly adaptable, with positive mindset, able to motivate and influence others to overperform;
- Passionate about continuous learning and personal development.;
- Creative and innovative
- Good communicator
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top