SAP Technical Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
This team is part of an organization that manages the Supply Chain Planning IT functions in HP Inc. We design and implement solutions primarily on an SAP IBP platform to support the internal HP business worldwide.
WHAT DO WE DO?
HP is a world leader with the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing and personal systems. Our worldwide Processes and Operations are a key component of what makes HP a top 25 Supply Chains worldwide. This will be an exciting challenge for the right individual motivated to be part of a highly talented team and organization.
Let's say there is a legacy Planning tool to be replaced. Your goal? The successful implementation of the SAP solution for Supply Chain and Planning.
Let's say HP purchases a new company. Your goal? The successful implementation of an SAP solution for Supply Chain and Planning. You cooperate with other project members who work from multiple locations and time zones (US, Europe and Asia) while you are here in the Czech Republic.
Within the project you will:
- Communicate with business partners and gather business requirements.
- Perform basic analysis of business requirements to support a design of a solution.
- Develop and test software solutions with the guidance of senior developers.
- Participate in the final launch and implementation of the solution.
HOW DO I PICTURE YOU
- Masters degree in IT/Economics or Logistics/Supply Chain
- Understanding of supply chain principles and concepts
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Passion for technology
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment where strong teamwork, individual initiatives and accountability are highly valued
Your additional benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution for mass transit coupon
- Life insurance
- Bonuses for increased work effort after returning from sick leave
- Program for the purchase of company products
- “BENEFLEX” flexible benefits
Back to top