SAP Logistics and Procurement Functional/Technical Developer
If you join our team you will be working on new SAP Innovation Projects and be part of the major SAP Projects for Supply Chain and Logistics.
Being in charge of SAP Procurement and/or Logistics Functional Analyst in Czech Republic/Prague you will have a great opportunity to play a senior level role in leading projects aimed for European, Middle East and African (EMEA) markets with our 3rd Party Logistics Service providers or contract manufacturing partners that ship on our behalf.
Within your scope of responsibility you will:
- Perform analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements
- Drive the introduction of new, leading edge IT technologies to fulfill these complex business requirements effectively, efficiently and with high quality.
- Design complex cross-functional solutions for others to code
- Set team strategy and direction; represents team to senior management and client/customers
- Demonstrate broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change
- Support IT testing, User acceptance testing, implementation, and warranty as part of standard end to end project life cycle management
- Integrate technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and our partners
- Coach others in the technology community, publish or engage professionally outside of the company
We are looking for a high performer with:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience or Master's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience
- SAP certified (must have)
To be successful you should be having in addition:
- Expert knowledge in SAP Logistics (SD & PP module) OR SAP Procurement (MM) being able to understand business requirements, challenge the requirements based on SAP Standard setup and offer a standardized SAP solution (HP future Preferred setup) VS SAP Customized solution (AS-IS HP setup)
- Experience using inbound and outbound processing of SAP idocs
- Experience using key EDI signals such as 850, 856, 947, 945, 861
- Good level of knowledge of the ABAP language to perform debug processing is key
- Strong Business Analysis
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- High level of technical and team leadership skills
We are offering:
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Benefit for maternal/parental leave
- Program for purchase of company products
- "BENEFLEX" flexible benefits
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and aspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, and internet of things.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top