Samsung Printing Customer Support Analyst
Join the Customer Service Finance team supporting the recent Samsung´s Printer business acquisition by integrating the portfolio of customer services into our company. You will be part of a dynamic team and you'll enjoy the excitement of a fast paced, collaborative, business environment. The Americas CS Finance team is looking for an analyst to provide Cost of Sales analysis for all Americas region, This position will be responsible to provide variable cost per call, cost per repair and TCOW insights for this business segment but also been able to analyze the full P&L picture for this business segment.
As Financial Analyst in CS finance, you will partner directly with the various teams to provide analytical Cost of Sales support for the Printing Business. You will act as finance expert on anything that affects Support results. This position has a balanced emphasis on business process analysis and optimization to help CS achieve or exceed its financial goals. You will conduct financial analysis and consulting to help drive business decisions which optimize cost and provide an effective business support experience. You will develop and maintain critical cross organization linkages and processes.
- Lead month end close and flash processes and activities.
- Lead annual budget planning process.
- Ensure Granularity and Transparency in all financial processes
- Modeling cost scenarios with different figures & strategies in order to help our business partners to take well informed decisions that help to meet fiscal year goals
- Review monthly and quarterly results with senior leaders providing insightful commentary on key cost drivers.
- Drive process improvement initiatives that positively impact Customer Services and Support region finance and business operations activities.
- Provide decision support analysis exercising unique understanding of Commercial Services & Support business to drive execution of operational and financial objectives.
- Consult with business leaders to guide and influence long term and strategic planning efforts.
- Lead and advise on financial implications of complex business initiatives, working across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top