Sales Support - Program Management
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Sales Support Program Management in Indonesia, you will have a chance to
- Prepares materials to communicate issue resolution for external customers.
- Reviews and analyzes reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data-related analysis, providing recommendations as appropriate.
- Manages post-sales order management (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Coordinates non-exempt and Entry level team members by providing project management (e.g., coordinates day-to-day activities), mentoring, and coaching.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments on sales data management topics.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience.
- Willing to work under contract base for 1 year (with options to extend or convert to permanent)
To be successful you should be able to
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic mentoring and coaching skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top