Sales Strategy & Ops Financial Analyst - Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
As a member of the Sales Strategy & Operations Finance Team, you will support HP's go-to-market strategy working with other experienced professionals providing Financial planning, budgeting, analysis, and reporting expertise. Sales Strategy & Operations is a Global Organization with Operational and Strategic reach in every region. Our Team welcomes Finance focused candidates that are self motivated, driven, and committed to Financial integrity, reliability, and accountability. The hallmark of Finance professionals on the SS&O Team is partnership, and their ability to work with their business partners to further their strategic goals & objectives. If you are interested in a position that is challenging, rewarding, and offers a view into HP's GTM strategy then this position might be right for you.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
- Represents finance on cross- functional teams.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
Back to top