HP is a world class solution company and we are growing the Retail Point of Sales Solution business. HP is seeking a highly qualified candidate to sell Retail Point of Sale Solutions in the Great Lakes area of the USA.
The Retail Point of Sale (RPOS) sales specialist will drive incremental new business for HP. Engaged in selling new business, you will define and implement sales strategies and plans that will outperform quota and deliver net profit. The role is a quota results driven position which will assist in the growth of HP in the Retail Solutions segment.
You will join a dedicated team of Sales Professionals focused on selling and driving the success of HP's Point of Sale Solutions (Point Of Sale, Retail Mobility, and services) within the US. You will play a key role in identifying and qualifying sales opportunities, building appropriate and winning proposals and providing Sales Leadership for the Point of Sale Solution in your defined Territory. Apply your grit to be a leader at HP.
- Achieve revenue and margin target in assigned accounts/territory
- Sell HP Retail Point of Sale solutions to strategic accounts.
- Develop and execute tactical and strategic sales plans.
- Create and manage sales funnel and forecast.
- Capture and share win/loss competitive experiences.
- Utilize HP local and executive management team to support sales activities.
- Be a Retail Solutions expert.
- Win accounts of significant dollar and strategic value.
- Interface at all levels, including highest, within customer organization.
- Work with and leveraging external partners to deliver sales.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with the customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization; highly diverse set of functions and buyers.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert in Retail Point of Sale solutions. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving sales objectives. Leads and/or provides expertise to sales teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Can have executive level financial conversations.
- Curious, passionate, focus, and likeable.
- Strong follow through.
- Can lose fast, but win often.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Deep technical and ROI/TCO knowledge of product offerings.
- Willingness to travel - 50% / assigned territory.
- Ability to operate with minimal tactical direction.
- Self-motivated, competitive and goal oriented.
- High energy drive to close business and exceed assigned sales goals
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- organized and has track record of working effectively on a team
- Highly effective at qualifying sales opportunities and time management.
- Business plan development, Account plans and long term sales funnel development
- Selling of solutions.
- Resource management
- Communication skills, Negotiation skills, Creative ability, Consulting skills, Leadership qualities, credibility, Self-confidence, Willpower, Intellectually flexible, Passion
Required Experience and skills:
- Directly related work results in Retail Solutions; including demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given solution.
- Viewed as expert in company; sought out by other Sales Representatives and/or first level managers for input.
- Constant over achiever on quota.
- Typically 5-8 years of experience as referenced above.
- Bachelor's (undergraduate) degree or higher
- A self-motivated, go-get approach.
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
- An organized, team approach, Strategic sales account experience
- Fluent English and local language skills.
- Working with external partners to deliver solution sales
- Interface with all levels in customer organization
- Coordination or team leading with other sales professionals
- Business plan development, short and long term.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top