Sales Operations Systems Development
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of business needs that can be solved with an automation and/or tool development.
This person will design, develop, and support business software applications utilizing C#, MS SQL-Server, .Net and Xamarin for mobile development
She/He will also lead small development projects, from requirements gathering to full implementation and measurement of utilization
- Understand business needs, propose an automation solution, lead and implement the development and handoff to the customer
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
- Represents the needs of the business during process improvement projects.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of low complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies as appropriate.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience in Software design, Systems Engineering, or similar
- Typically, 1-3 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically, 0-2 years of project management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge on object oriented programming and database core concepts (structure, coding, modeling)
- Solid communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Sound knowledge and experience in process area and able to suggest process improvements.
- Basic project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top