Sales Operations Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline.
If you are our South Pacific Sales Operations Manager, you will lead the strategy, development and implementation of systems, tools & processes used, in the lead to order experience for HP Inc salespeople, channel partners and direct corporate enterprise customers. Leading a team of operations experts and change management professionals located across Australia, New Zealand, India and South East Asia, you will deliver an outstanding sales, partner and customer operations experience in quoting, pricing, proposal management, B2B e-commerce, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and financial claims. In addition, as a leader you will coach and develop your team members to both deliver on current expectations and grow into future leaders across HP Inc.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
As our Sales Operations leader, you will also have the opportunity to:-
- Effectively lead a team of 30+ individuals and enable each of them to deliver organisational objectives while delivering elevated levels of employee engagement.
- Deliver an outstanding operations experience for HP Inc salespeople in large deal pricing approval, configure/price/quote capability, large bid proposal documentation, product loan/demonstration availability, and Customer Relationship Management environment via HP Dynamics.
- Deliver an outstanding operations experience for HP Inc channel partners in partner onboarding, large deal pricing approval, configure/price/quote capability, sell through data collection, financial claims submissions, partner compensation tracking, and the Partner Portal used to access the capabilities mentioned above.
- Deliver an outstanding operations experience for HP Inc large Enterprise Direct customers in large deal pricing approval, configure/price/quote capability, B2B e-commerce capability, product loan/demonstration availability, and large bid deployment operations.
- Grow sales, partner and customer satisfaction levels in the above areas as measured by Net Promoter Score (NPS) via regular surveys
- Work collaboratively with regional level Sales Operations and IT, on the development and deployment of system, tools and process enhancements. Act as the South Pacific representative in the design process in order to capture the needs of local stakeholders in global transformation initiatives.
- Lead the Management of Change (MoC) effort with sales customers and partners to ensure readiness to adopt enhanced systems, tools and processes.
To be successful in this role, it is expected you will have:-
- Ability to inspire, lead and cultivate operations talent both within the same location and remotely
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of employee engagement in large teams, while managing remotely.
- Confident and effective stakeholder engagement at all levels of management, delivering a combination of consensus and directive driven interaction.
- High levels of verbal and written communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics for mass consumption.
- Effective organisational, problem solving, project management, and time management skills.
- The ability to collaborate and influence across regions and teams to build relationships with stakeholders
- Increasing level of responsibility in past 5 years working experience including people management.
- 8+ years of related experience in project management, change management or business operations roles.
- Proven track record of success in sales, customer or partner engagement in an operations capacity
- Ability to prioritise multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to adapt quickly to changing environments with a high level of problem solving and decision-making skills
Back to top