Sales Operations Executive
HP's Graphics Solutions Business (GSB) is a worldwide leader in commercial and industrial printing solutions. The GSB portfolio includes Designjet, Indigo, Inkjet High-speed Production Solutions, Latex, Scitex, and Specialty printing systems. GSB's solutions are instrumental in driving the analog-to-digital transformation of the printing industry.
Due to expansion within our Large Format Division, we are currently hiring for a Sales Operations Executive to be based in Sydney, to join our growing SouthPac team.
As our Sales Operations Executive in GSB, you will have an opportunity to:-
- Ensure SouthPac is aligned with APJ on timely and accurate sales funnel reporting
- Work with SouthPac sales management team to make sure they are aligned with APJ on Rev Forecast, Sell through plan etc.
- Present SouthPac sales status to APJ on a weekly basis
- Provide a weekly funnel report and work with country sales team showing funnel development, shape and size and compare to flash and aspire; communicate with teams
- Ensure this reporting is integrated as part of current monthly business calls
- Ensure order forms are completed correctly before submission to APJ/GBU for processing
- Track and monitor shipment plan and ensure installation is completed on time, to meet revenue recognition timeline
- Escalate any issues to country management or APJ for additional support
- Be responsible for credit Management, ensuring our Channel Partners/End Customers have enough credit facilities
- Be responsible for dispute resolution, ensuring our channel partners and end customers have no overdue payments
- Manage the execution of operational processes across a complete sales cycle to meet service level objectives and targets
- Provide feedback on the ongoing development and improvement of processes and capabilities
- Be responsible for confirming our Channel Partners understand HP Processes and adhere to our compliance matrix
- Be the key contact point on HP Financial Services process – bridge between GSB Sales / HP Financial Services Sales team
- Be the key IT contact point for all GSB IT related matters
To be successful in this role you will need:-
- Tertiary level education with 3-5 years' experience in Sales Operations or a related discipline
- Relevant experience in Sales/Channel or Finance Operations within the IT industry is preferred
- Able to collaborate with senior level stakeholders and mobilize resources to resolve operational issues as well as contribute to longer term operational improvements
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers and channel partners
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments with a high level of problem solving and decision making skills
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels from individual contributor to senior executives
- Proficiency level skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience interfacing directly with customers and channel partners would be an advantage
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top