Sales Operations Contract Administrator
Operations, the AMS Partner Contracts domain supports all business units with the key objective of establishing HP's channel as the innovative industry leader and a competitive advantage that delivers best-in-class experience to end users and exceptional value to partners.
Our charter is to drive and manage a AMS partner contracts strategy so as to improve overall channel efficiency and growth through simple, clear, unambiguous agreements and policies to improve compliance and ease of consequence management in the key areas of collaborations between partners and HP e.g. (a) trade relations and special pricing handling (b) compliance behavior and usage of marketing funds and rebates (c) inbound and outbound Business to Business data exchange globally.
This position is a manage Contracts in the AMS Partner Contract Operations domain supporting the overall channel partner contract operations. The following outlines the role of the Partner Contract Operations Contract Administrator:
Support AMS Contract Operations:
- Support Contract Creation, profile management & business relationship
- Management of escalations from the business units & channel partners
- Enable revenue growth by eliminating roadblocks while ensuring 100% compliance with local law and program guidelines
- Lead effective communication to Business stakeholders
- Establish strong engagement with partners and partner facing teams, ensuring continued success of the program
- Generation of process improvement ideas and supports implementation
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree in Business, Finance or Marketing is required. Master's degree or above is a plus.
- Advanced English, Spanish level required. Portuguese / French a plus
- Intermediate Excel Skills
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of channel sales processes, inside or outside of HP
- Developing and maintaining team position on program teams
- Strong sense of urgency, responsibility, and ownership
- Ability to take high level directives from supervisor and execute with independent decision making abilities
- Proven ability to deliver goals on time
- Strong interpersonal skills - liaison between customer, sales/support team & supporting divisions/business centers
- Team player with excellent influencing and consensus-building skills
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail and quality control
- Strong working relationships and effective communication with customers and internal partners
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top