Sales Enablement Program Manager
Does revolutionizing the PC industry get you fired up? Are you a seasoned, results-driven marketing, sales or customer service professional with a knack for understanding the importance of equipping sales and customer facing teams with the ability to successfully sell and support customers along their buyer and customer journey? Are you someone who isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves and is passionate about enabling sales teams to perform their jobs well? Are you an outstanding communicator who can collaborate with sales and customer service leaders to craft a plan to deliver the ongoing education and programs that inspires them to disrupt the status quo?
We are seeking a talented Sales Enablement Program Manager to develop an enablement program that equips our prospect and customer facing teams with the industry and product knowledge they need to drive growth, client satisfaction, and client performance by bringing to life the value, differentiation and proof points of our network and services to prospects and customers. You will partner with product, marketing, sales, and pursuit to shape a compelling enablement strategy.
Sales Enablement program manager responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Build enablement program that equips prospect and customer-facing employees with the education and resources to tell the HP Device-as-a-service story and confidently differentiate our services throughout the buyer and customer journey
- Deliver compelling enablement programs in an accessible and consumable manner using a variety of delivery platforms
- Define sales enablement best practices
- Empower client facing teams by providing a platform to ensure all product marketing resources are easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Gather feedback from sales and pursuit leadership on a regular basis to constantly improve enablement programs
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Solid understanding of the "as-a-service" landscape
- Confidence in interacting with all levels of marketing, sales, pursuit leadership to drive a point of view around the enablement strategy
- Strong background in program management and the ability to prioritize competing work streams effectively across internal organizations
- Proven experience in sales or sales support with an understanding of the buyer and customer journey
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative and work effectively on your own
- Authentic, enthusiastic, collaborative, dedicated and open-minded!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters Degree Preferred
- At least seven years of professional experience in the services industry
- Experience in sales enablement or sales preferred
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top