Sales Development Manager
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Sales Development Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Work closely with category product managers, business management and understand sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contribute to the definition of the category business plan.
- Establish relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
- Responsible for the quota for the product line and for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, communication etc).
- May lead a subset of the team. May lead overall engagement with one or several sales teams.
- May lead engagement partnership with external IT vendor.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 8 years experience in print Industry
- 5 years experience in supplies
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertise
- End User Acct management as an alternative.
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top