Sales Compensation Business Engagement Analytic Lead
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex Business issues with established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgement within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle the most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make a decision on complex business issues.
- Communicate project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
- Owns the research and data analysis of complex projects; may lead low to mid complexity projects.
- Represents the need of the business or function during moderately complex process improvement projects.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of moderate complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
- Drives projects and implements process changes in order to meet ongoing business objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience: may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 3-5 years of project management experience
- Quality improvement training required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Through knowledge of HP operational process, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- Broad understanding of core HP business and revenue cycle.
- Lean Six Sigma / Black belt / PMP a plus.
- Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation) Mastery in English and local language.
- Strong knowledge of process area, experience with process improvement projects and ability to provide suggestions for process improvements.
- Demonstrate project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Basic financial and business acumen.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top