Sales Collaboration Master Data Specialist
HP Inc is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
What will your role be?
The EMEA Sales Data Management Team is a team chartered with providing a single source of information to all applications and programs in HP WW on our Customers and Partners.
To support the deployment of key transformation projects and become the regional engagement leads in those area, our team is looking for an experienced Operation Program Manager leading Master Data activities in RAD and CRM
Subject Master Expert of Sales Collaboration processes related to Master Data (End Customers and Partners)
- Establish processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives and maintain process documentation.
- Improve methodologies in process improvement approaches.
- Lead Designs sessions / UAT / Deployments of interfaces and processes within sales collaboration tools.
- End to End Operational Excellence owner
Engagement Manager for EMEA region
- Communicate tactical process decisions and plans, project status, and issues and workarounds, in order to achieve alignment with relevant areas of the business, function, or region.
- Lead internal projects with medium to high complexity and risk, provide feedback on projects, and conduct post- project evaluations.
- Represent the needs of the business, function, or region on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements.
- Collaborate with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of medium to high complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilize and assist others in utilizing standard project management and quality
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of related experience in IT/business operations
- Typically 5-8 years of project management experience.
- Quality improvement training required and certification a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in CRM processes, ideally on MS Dynamic.
- In-depth knowledge of HP operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- In-depth understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills; ability to drive process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts.
- Strong project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top