Sales Business Developer ITALY
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP has recently entered in to the 3D Printing industry to make long time promised expansion to manufacturing by the industry a reality. New Multi Jet Fusion technology (MJF) is bringing to the market a new level of performance in terms of part quality, speed and cost that is breaking many of the barriers for adoption and that is disrupting additive manufacturing. And we are building a team of highly qualified professionals that will build a new business which will significantly contribute to HP growth.
Today HP is a fortune 50 company, a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. You will have access to the Innovation Center in Milan that gives customers and partners one-stop access to a large set of HP printing and personal system portfolio.
- Hunter, Business Developer always on the road looking for new client (70%+ travel in the North of Italy)
- Curious, passionate about new industry trends, developing new businesses and staying ahead of the game
- You thrive complex sales processes
- Develop business (b2b) in the north of Italy for 3D - Grow HP business by acquiring new customers, developing strategic relationship with partners and end-users accounts
- Selling high value products to small, medium and large organizations
- Develop business with the existing 3D customers
- Focusing on 3D key verticals; Automotive, Aerospace, Consumer Goods, Heavy machinery, Medical, Engineering Education and University collaboration
Education and Experience Required
- Typically 10+ years account management experience selling high value products in the Italian market
- Extraordinarily strong track record of account management and sales performance
- Preferably experienced in 3D printing, including market knowledge, re-sellers etc
- Native Italian and a good level of English
- Ideally with University or Bachelor's Degree; advanced degree or MBA
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top