Saas Developer (Software as a service)
Develop and deploy SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of services. Completes documentation and sequence diagrams of solution and service interactions. Working in an Agile based team deploying code daily to customers.
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies cloud deployed SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of services. Completes documentation and sequence diagrams of solution and service interactions. Working in an Agile based team deploying code daily to customers.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes across multiple services and their components in a cloud deployed environment.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Represents the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-5 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels
- Ability to contribute in a small team environment
- Experience with Linux/Unix development environment
- Experience in Java, Spring framework is a plus
- Knowledge in various cloud and virtualization technologies
- Experience in cloud deployment automation techniques and technologies is a plus
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top