Robotic Process Automation Developer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Inc is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
This position resides within the Customer Support RPA Team, aligned to the CS Global Infrastructure Transformation (CS GIT) organization. The CS RPA team is responsible for the RPA architecture, development and deployment strategy of Customer Support as well as delivery of some RPA and non-RPA automation projects within CS. The team consists of multiple roles including:
- RPA solution architect: within a project, this role is generally responsible for solution architecture, security, user experience definition and delivery planning.
- RPA developer: within a project, this role is generally responsible for design, configuration, development of RPA solutions
If you are our RPA Developer in Bangalore, you will have a chance to
- Design, Develop and Deploy RPA solutions as well as non-RPA scripting solutions to drive efficiencies and process improvement in Operations.
- Participates in code reviews led by the RPA solution architect and may lead some code reviews with other RPA developers. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Work within project constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Continuously assess the RPA solution to address potential user experience improvements or additional efficiencies
- Manage RPA solution, infrastructure including VM's and application upgrades/migrations
- Defect management in Production and Test environments through the support model
- Adhere to coding standards and documentation standards for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 2-5 years of related experience in IT or business operations
- Minimum 1 year of experience in application development or RPA development.
- Certification in any well-known RPA technology is an added advantage
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for a technical architect/lead with:
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following enterprise RPA technologies - Automation Anywhere, AssistEdge UiPath, Blue Prism
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in programming (including VB, C#, .Net), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Knowledge and experience in BOT Deployment and Control room and release management.
- Knowledge of API integration in BOTS
- Knowledge of attended, unattended and hybrid RPA automations
- Good understanding of emerging technologies such as ML,
- Solid familiarity with OCR technologies and their application and Strong Problem-solving and Analytical Skills
- Ability to interpret and visualize business process flows and translate them to automation solutions.
Back to top