Retail Sales Manager - The Netherlands
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Today HP is a $50 billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. In HP, our products are inspired by our customers and reflect our passion to fuse form, function, style and reliability into great computers and printers. This focus, coupled with unmatched global scale, has made HP the world's leader in printers and PCs. We attribute our success to the expertise, passion and commitment of our people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic new Retail Sales Manager to lead the HP NL Retail Sales Team. As part of the team your responsibilities will be to maintain the leading position in the Dutch Retail market for all the HP Consumer product lines (Compute, Print HW & Supplies). The Retail Sales Manager will be in charge of a specialized team of account managers and trade marketers. Together with the team you will drive the growth across all the consumer product lines at our retail partners. The Retail Sales Manager will operate as the first point of contact for all consumer related sales topics, leading the full consumer virtual team.
Do you have a broad experience in retail (either retail or vendor level) and a proven track record in leading sales teams to exceed growth expectations? Then you could be the person which we are looking for! You will be part of a team in the Netherlands who is leading the market and is showcasing innovative ideas and concepts related to retail instore and online concepts. Do you have the ambition to bring this experienced team to the next level?
- Leading the retail sales team
- Managing C-level relations at retail partners
- Managing the retail process of management and reporting directly to the Country Channel Manager
- Develop and implement the NL Retail Sales strategy
- Track sales reporting, inventory management and making sales analysis
- Ensure a top in class communication process for the full virtual Consumer team
- Weekly reporting into the HP regions (GWE & EMEA)
- Manage the creation of collaborative joint retail marketing plans
- Manage execution of retailer account plans
Education & Experience:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Solid experience in sales management towards retail partners in a complex environment
- Solid experience in the IT industry
- 6-10 years of experience working with IT/CES retailers
- 3-5 years of sales management experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid knowledge of the IT industry, competing vendors and the channel in NL
- Business planning skills, multidimensional
- Financial planning and modeling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting
- Strong communication skills in senior management internally and externally
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
- Leadership skills and cross-functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing, ops)
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required
If you think this role suits you and your ambition please do get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you.
Back to top