Retail Point of Sales Solutions Specialist France H/F
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. At HP, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success. And we want you to add your voice and imagination to our mission.
In the area of PERSONAL SYSTEMS (PS) we offer an outstanding portfolio of personal computers, efficient workstations, retail solutions, digital entertainment solutions, storage devices and internet services to our business- and private customers.
We are there for our customers - come and take part in it!
In this department we are looking for a Retail POS Solutions Specialist (Point of Sales). The Retail POS Solutions Specialist is a sales role responsible for developing and driving end user sales for Retail Solutions products in France. Product specializations include Retail POS, Mobile POS, POS Accessories and Services.
HP started the Retail POS product line 7 years a go and is now #1 in EMEA and growing every single year. You will join a highly motivated, winning team that is sharing best practices across the EMEA region.
As part of Retail POS team in France you will report to your EMEA manager and locally dotted line to the Value Sales Manager acting as the Hosting Manager.
- Serves as the expert to the customer regarding Retail POS product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Establish a professional client relationship with C-level executives at key retail customerseed
- Build good relationship with key ISV, reseller, services and distribution partners.
- Defines which partners and distributors to focus in order to expand our business at customers
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Develops long term sales pipeline
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals internally & externally
- Joint sales activities with partners at retailers
- Actively engages HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with end users to ensures long-term business for HP.
- Provide specialist support to local Generalist Account Managers in Retail POS deals
- Provide inputs on regular basis to EMEA teams on business or technical requirements and competitive situation within territory
- Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Ensures compliancy with legal and SBC practices
- Follow order management to ensure escalations on orders are processed, as needed, to ensure timely delivery
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree
- More than 5 years of selling experience at end-user account in a similar environment
- Hunting & development experience
- Knowledge of the Retail POS Market
- Fluent language skills in French and English
- Experience in selling to customers in a complex environment
- Ability to motivate sales force.
- A positive, can-do attitude
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good understanding of the RPOS industry, competing vendors, and the retailers. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with decision makers; aligning partners, ISVs, service partners and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings incl services and financial solutions
- Develops strategic plans to grow the size of the business and HP's share
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
- Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
What do we offer?
- Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world's most attractive employer.
- If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely have to get to know each other. Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
- You will join a highly motivated, winning team that is sharing best practices across the EMEA region
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top