Retail Point of Sales Solutions Specialist (f/m/d)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP started the Retail Point of Sales (Retail POS) product line 7 years ago and is now #1 in EMEA and growing every single year. In this department we are looking for a Retail Point of Sales Solutions Specialist (f/m).
The Retail POS Solutions Specialist is a sales role responsible for developing and driving end user sales for Retail Solutions products in Germany. Product specializations include Retail POS, Mobile POS, POS Accessories and Services.
What will be your tasks?
- Serve as the expert to the customer regarding Retail POS product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations
- Establish a professional client relationship with C-level executives at key retail customer seed
- Build good relationship with reseller, services and distribution partners
- Define which partners and distributors to focus on to expand our business
- Establish and maintain account plans to promote sales growth and develop long term sales pipeline
- Provide specialist support to local Generalist Account Managers in Retail POS deals
- Collaborate with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities
What do we expect?
- University or Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of selling experience at end-user account in a similar complex environment
- Hunting & sales development experience
- Experience in building strategic relationships with decision makers; aligning partners, ISVs, service partners and processes; and promoting Retail POS programs and offerings incl. services and financial solutions
- Experience in establishing a professional working relationship with the customer - up to the executive level
- Good understanding of the RPOS industry and market, competing vendors, and the retailers in Germany (industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions)
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface
- Ability to partner effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management
- Fluent language skills in German and English
What is in for you?
- Employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way»: we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Future-oriented benefits (such as company pension plans and additional time account)
- Equal opportunities and continuous career development
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now (please provide cover letter and CV in English)!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Back to top