Retail Point of Sales Solutions Channel Sales & Development Specialist (f/m)
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. At HP, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success. And we want you to add your voice and imagination to our mission.
We are looking for a Retail Point of Sales (POS) Solutions Channel Specialist (f/m). The Retail POS Solutions Channel Specialist is a sales and business development role responsible for developing and driving channel sales for Retail Solutions products in Germany. Product specializations include Retail POS, Mobile POS, POS Accessories and Services.
HP started the Retail POS product line 7 years a go and is now #1 in EMEA and growing every single year. You will join a highly motivated, winning team that is sharing best practices across the EMEA region.
As part of Retail POS team in Germany you will report to your EMEA manager and locally dotted line to a Hosting Manager.
Your daily tasks:
- Serves as the expert to the partner regarding Retail POS product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Establish a professional client relationship with C-level executives in key retail partners
- Lead development of partner ecosystem within territory, which includes identification, recruitment and ongoing relationship management with key ISV, reseller, services and distribution partners.
- Defines which partners and distributors to focus on and to recruit in order to expand our business in SMB
- Promotes HP offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell HP brand to end-customers
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth; develops long term sales pipeline
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals at partners
- Joint sales activities with partners at retailers
- Actively engages HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long-term business opportunities for HP.
- Provide specialist support to local Generalist Partner Account Managers in Retail POS deals
- Provide inputs on regular basis to EMEA teams on business or technical requirements and competitive situation within territory
- Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
What do we expect?
- University or Bachelor's degree
- More than 5 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Hunting & channel development experience
- Good knowledge of the Retail POS Market
- Experience in selling to partners in a complex environment
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Good understanding of the RPOS industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models
- Experience in developing strategic plans with the partners to grow the size of the business and company's share
- Experience in partnering effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Experience in establishing a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
- Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions in desired area.
- Fluent in German and English
What do we offer?
We are characterized an extremely employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way» . Above all, we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers.
In addition, we offer our employees flexible working hours, a competitive salary and future-oriented benefits such as company pension plans. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals. For this role, you will join a highly motivated, winning team that is sharing best practices across the EMEA region.
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now (please provide us your application in English)!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top