Retail Point of Sales Business Manager Germany (f/m)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP started the Retail Point of Sales (Retail POS) productline 7 years a go and is now #1 in EMEA and growing every single year. In this department we are looking for a Retail Point of Sales Solutions Business Manager for Germany.
The Retail POS Solutions Business Manager is a sales and business development role responsible for developing and driving sales for Retail Solutions products. You will define the strategy to be an integral part of the overall German Strategy. You will act as the local team leader and will take on the more complex accounts & deals. Product specializations include Retail POS, Mobile POS, POS Accessories and Services. As part of Retail POS team ypu will report to the EMEA Retail POS Solutions RBU & Sales Manager.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Establish a professional client relationship with C-level executives in key retail partners/accounts and act as a dedicated resource to strategic accounts
- Work together with local Generalist Account and Consumer Sales Teams to develop potential co-operation to grow the Retail POS business
- Grow a strong local Retail Solutions Team that can work together to grow the Retail Solutions Business by acting as a team leader
- Build strategic local plan to grow POS business in and embed in the organization
- Develop long term sales pipeline to increase HP's market share and meet/exceed pre-defined revenue and GM targets
- Share best practices and learnings with team members across various territories
- Cultivate & maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position HP as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
What do we expect?
- University or bachelor's degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of selling experience at end-user account and/or partner level in a complex environment
- Experience in building strategic relationships with customer and partner decision makers and promoting RPOS programs and offerings incl. services and financial solutions
- Very good understanding of the RPOS industry/market, competing vendors and the channel in Germany (industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions)
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher-level customer interface.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals
- Strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy
- Good C-level engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to offer value-add solutions to the client
- Fluent language skills in German and English
What is in for you?
- Employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way»: we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Future-oriented benefits (such as company pension plans and additional time account)
- Equal opportunities and continuous career development
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now (please provide cover letter and CV in English)!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Back to top