Retail Area Manager at Central Java area
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Retail Account Manager - Central Java, you will have a chance to:
- Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Educates and updates partners on new HP technologies or solutions. May be brought in by partners to sell HP brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services, and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal practices
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP's share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
Back to top