Research Engineer - Machine Learning
HP Labs has an opening for a Research Engineer in the area of computer vision and deep learning. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about joining a deep learning research team, enjoying implementing software solutions and demonstrations, and contributing to successful products used by millions of people.
- Develop software SDK and applications for deep learning and computer vision applications.
- Test software under a variety of conditions for various use cases
- Manage datasets, and develop tools for data labeling
- Maintain computing infrastructure to support deep learning research
- Support software trials
- Collaborate with project team members, as well as engineers across company to meet research goals
Required qualifications include:
- MS or PhD degree in computer science or related disciplines
- At least 4+ years of experience in C++ programming and Python
- Experience with software development tools under Windows and Linux environments (Visual Studio, cmake)
- Good technical judgment and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Desired qualifications include:
- Experience with deep learning and computer vision software development
- Experience with working in a research environment
- Familiarity with agile development processes
- GPU programming experience
If you are interested in joining the team, please apply at
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top