Reporting and Analyzing Specialist
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Reporting and Analyzing Specialist in Bangalore, you will have a chance to
- Gathers the necessary business knowledge and requirements to develop information management systems that make the right information available to businesses.
- Requires knowledge of SQL and other database systems. Experience with Hadoop, and columnar data base structures desired. Establish table/view structures that align with overall business insight needs and support visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, etc.
- Develop queries and ETLs to move data
- Communicates with data users to set expectations regarding data delivery and any possible interruptions.
- Develop and deploy strategies for data quality management/assurance and system reliability.
- Incorporate appropriate security and access controls in alignment with business needs and IT standards.
- Understand and track the value that systems deliver to the business in terms of decisions made that with the information that drive cost savings or customer loyalty.
- Work in a team environment that promotes mutual development and success.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- May hold Master's or advanced degree in related field. Typically 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Preferred to have Green Belt Six Sigma certified/trained, PMP, Agile, SDLC methodology
- Regional CS business organizations, WW Reporting teams, IT, CS SDA team, Corporate Quality
- 3-5 years of SQL development
- 1-3 years of Database Administrator
- SQL (publishing, writing, creating, modifying and dropping tables / DDL)
- Complex SQL queries
- Table relationships (Keys, primary and foreign, Constraints)
- Data Definition (Data Dictionary)
- Microsoft Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and SSMS)
- Securities (Roles, Table, column and row level)
- Views and Temp Tables
- Connections and transactions
- Normalization and DE normalization
Required System Knowledge
- MS SQL
- Cloud data systems (AZURE, AWS)
Desired Additional Knowledge
- No SQL databases
- API Development
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top