Reporting and Analytics Specialist
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
Provide reporting services for the MS RMC EMEA DSO team. Reports include account overview, break and fix reporting, consumables overview, invoice reporting and trend analysis in general. Deliverables are to be provided according to a pre-approved schedule and distribution list therefore good time management skills are required.
- Extracting raw data from various databases
- Generating and maintaining reports, etc. in different formats e. g. Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Providing proper data quality control
- Providing reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Working with a HP internal system on data management
- Ensuring proper follow-up with management
- Participating in improvement projects and initiatives
- Maintaining SharePoint in regard to the reporting needs
- All other legally permissible tasks requested by the line manager
- Data accuracy management
- Reports are produced and delivered on time
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in report generation and data manipulation
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Fluency in other European language is an advantage
Personal skills and qualities:
- Detail oriented person – ability to check the accuracy of large amounts of data
- Ability to work with multiple priorities – multi-tasking
- Excellent organization skills and experience to work with deadlines
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Team player
- Very good communication skills – outgoing, natural communicator
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):
- Knowledge of relational databases principles
- MS Office
- Excellent Excel skills formulas, pivot tables, conditional formatting etc.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top