- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgment.
- Extensive Excel skills. Experience building statistical models and scenario planning is a strong plus.
- Experience with SQL, VBA , Excel and any major statistical package is required.
- Help team members learn new analytics tools and techniques. Should also be responsible to own key reports and processes.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Collaborates across countries within a region.
- Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors.
- Supports small projects requiring quantitative and qualitative analyses.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
- Introduction to the company's overall supply chain strategy.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top