Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Leads multiple complex operational processes.
- Acts as a project manager for complex medium to large projects.
- Owns highly complex business sensitive deliverables; interprets complex analyses and reports, making recommendations and/or decisions on moderately complex issues.
- Provides expert direction and guidance to process improvements and establishment of policies.
- Solves complex business issues and make appropriate recommendations by applying advanced subject matter expertise.
- Provides leadership and training on specific processes to entry and intermediate level employees.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Expert knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass).
- Ability to lead a team.
- Advanced understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Solid business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top