Repair Delivery Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
As Territory Service Manager in HP, the position is responsible for:
1. Manage repair service partners and service centers to deliver industry leading customer experience in the territory measured by service benchmarking and customer experience scores.
2. Work in the team to build industry leading service standards and processes, fulfill service quality improvement projects accordingly.
3. Build strategic partnership & partners' capability to ensure HP's requirements are accomplished with strong execution capability. Provide consultancy to service partners in operation and management areas.
4. Audit service partners to ensure service centers' management and operation is compliant with HP's standards, assure and control partner delivery quality.
5. Support territory sales colleagues and resellers to solve service related issues/escalations on the spot.
6. Engage with territory sales team to support business growth through dynamic service coverage & capability planning and implementation.
7. SPOS service business development in the partner.
1. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent.
2. More than 3 years of working experience in product service operation or management area, sound knowledge about operation details with strong business understanding.
3. Good at quality improvement methodologies & process engineering, PMP or 6 Sigma Black Belt preferred.
4. Creative and can logically simplify to solve complicated problems
5. Clear and effective communication skills
6. Ownership and leadership, open and positive attitude
7. Growth mindset and can do attitude
8. Be willing to travel around frequently.
Back to top