Repair and Maintenance (R&M) Technician
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our R&M Technician in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Performs repair and maintenance associated with manufacturing and assembly. Troubleshoots problems in non-functioning equipment.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, and/or rough sketches or drawings.
- May perform equipment modification as directed by test/manufacturing engineers. Applies developed knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of difficult assignments/tasks.
- Thorough understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment.
- Works under limited supervision and normally receives no instructions on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Possesses an Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 4-6 years of relevant experience
- May include highly experienced individuals performing equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top