Remote Services Support Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Remote service support manager in Dalian, you will have chance to:
The RMC Manager has the overall accountability and responsibility for managing a portfolio of enterprise customers in the APAC region or in their respective assigned countries that falls within the remote management sector. In this role, the Manager will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution helping MPS/DaaS enterprise customers successfully execute their MPS/DaaS Strategy. Delivering sustainable value to our enterprise customers and profitably growing MPS/DaaS business .
You will begin to lead a core team; and recruit, hire, train, mentor and develop new team members in APJ. You will carry the retention Remote accounts goal for the entire region, and play a major part in the expansion goal for Remote customers as well. You will have both Revenue/GM target and operation excellence KPI.
• Lead and manage the Remote Management team in Dalian and India through the next stages of business transformation which consist of remote Client managers, Remote deployment team and accounts business support Team.
• Meet and exceed the team quota for renewals and upsell/Cross sell for remote or Volume accounts plus remote solution deployment.
• Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends to improve Remote customer category TCE
• Map hiring plan to Business expansion and ongoing customer needs with different language and cultural skill sets throughout the region
• Develop and implement best practices for identifying and mitigating risk in customer accounts
• Work with the business Portfolio team and regional/Local countries client managers to develop and run expansion campaigns for new services and solutions for existing accounts including remote accounts
• Articulate, advocate for, and present on the team's relative performance and needs to meet goals
The Manager will oversee all aspects of the remote enterprise customer relationships and businesses which will include lead and drive transformation, growth and optimization strategies for the customers, become a trusted advisor consulting the customers on best practices, and collaborating with portfolio teams on new innovations, product roadmap features, new solutions, market insights, solution adoption and implementations
The Manager will be measured on revenue growth, profitability, customer satisfaction, customer retention and customer reference-ability.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
Education and Experience Required:
- 8 - 12 years relevant business experience.
- Multi-cultural and x-region experience desired.
- ITIL/ITSM experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship at the executive level.
- Excellent influence & negotiation skill.
- Ability to apply business management, financial concepts & contracts knowledge to analyze business needs and develop recommendations.
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to develop & implement a corrective action plan.
- Applies appropriate knowledge and methods to resolve very complex business issues.
- Leadership ability to build & manage a cross cultural, cross tower, cross business team for effective & efficient customer support.
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on high to very high risk projects.
- Coaches & mentors experts & specialist ADM/DDMs.
- Develops & consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans.
- Ability to develop & present high impact message to executive level management.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written & presentation with the capability to represent HP at external customer & industry events.
- Industry sector knowledge (finance, manufacturing, etc.).
- Crisis & conflict management.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate, public, and legal policies as applicable for Outsourcing programs.
- Ability to lead and coordinate large teams, often WW and virtual.
- Cultural sensitivity as works across multiple geographies.
- Ability to negotiate within workgroups, customers and HP management.
- People Management ability.
Back to top