Remote Service Partner Manager with French or Italian
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences, and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
To manage all operational matters and quality performance related to assigned PPS channel partners.
- New Partner Setup
- Educate partners -self-sufficiency/engagement model
- Deliver operational training (Ops guide, how to interface with HP, etc.)
- Communicate Ops guide changes, program changes, etc.
- Be the main point of contact for all matters pertaining to partner inquiries, acting as first line contact and taking ownership for queries end to end.
- Ensure a close working relationship with assigned accounts.
- Ensure assigned partners make correct financial warranty claims where applicable
- Ensure all assigned accounts are meeting operational targets within Accreditation metrics
- Ensure assigned partners deliver high-quality customer satisfaction in service delivery to customers.
- Take ownership of partner issues and work toward satisfactory resolution
- Support and motivate channel Partners to achieve end results
- Help to drive operational improvements for assigned accounts
- Act as escalation point for all partner escalations
- Work under own initiative and take ownership of issues, ensuring best in class support to partners and customers
- Develop a very close working relationship with (country/region) channel team, attending all reviews when required
- HP procedures/ policies are strictly followed
- Labour legislation strictly adheres
- Ensure that assigned channel partners deliver high-quality services to customers
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Bachelor/Master in Business or related
- Experience in virtual team environment is an advantage
- Any of experience in service delivery is an advantage
- Understanding of channel partner business model is an advantage
- Fluent in written and verbal English and French or Italian
Personal skills and qualities:
- Strong communication skills; Positive can-do attitude; Customer centric approach
- Out of the box thinking - able to find solutions
- Strong communication and influencing skills; Excellent teamwork skills
- Able to apply tools and technology to produce results
- Able to understand global business processes and identify impact of change
- Able to work in a pressured environment working to tight timescales
- Ability to generate strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to identify potential issues early on and work them to a satisfactory conclusion
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
- Organized and methodical approach, analytical skills
- Team player
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee have to be acquainted with):
- MS Office
- Reporting tool /Data management
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Back to top