Remote Management Center Fleet Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The primary responsibility of the Remote Management Center Fleet engineer is to maintain the printer fleet of assigned Managed Print Services (MPS) customers in an excellent technical condition, by analyzing printer health, managing printer configurations, delivering proactive services, diagnosing and resolving complex HW and SW technical problems.
Maintain the printer fleet of assigned MPS customers in an excellent technical condition, by analyzing printer health, managing printer configurations, delivering proactive services, diagnosing and resolving complex hardware and software technical problems.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Perform remote support (where customer network access is available) which allows the team to remotely diagnose, configure, monitor, manage, update and Interface with deployed technology (Management Server/ASAP) to remotely monitor and manage customer fleet.
- Monitor and manage assigned queues for devices.
- Provide 2nd level support for resolution of non-reporting print devices.
- Assist in NRD remediation where customer network access is available.
- Maintain and update applicable documentation: Case documentation & SAW documents for cases handled by RMC Fleet Engineers, Customer/Device configuration documents where utilized.
- Provide L1 support and maintenance for deployed RMC technologies.
- This may include updating Management Server installed applications, Provide support to ADM and other core roles in the field and engage with customers building rapport, trust and network advice where ADM's are not assigned.
- Work in conjunction with QARI and analytics team to perform incident trend analysis, identify predictive event opportunities and proactively resolve.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Degree in technology, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years in a telephone support position in a service or end-user support environment.
- IT Network knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of printer hardware and capabilities in the enterprise environment and experience with configuring Multi-function printers are an advantage.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to work in a virtual team environment.
- Work in a Microsoft Windows environment using various remote network access tools to access customer printer fleets directly. Some administration of direct access infrastructure is expected during the contract run phase; familiarity with Microsoft Windows.
- Strong ability to build relations with internal business partners and external customers via teamwork, positive attitude and execution.
- Detail oriented, a strong attention to detail is required regarding data entry and updating critical information, configurations, system settings etc.
Back to top