Regional Workplace Strategist
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstation
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
As part of HP's Corporate Real Estate and Workplace Services (CREWS) team, the Portfolio Planning and Workplace Strategy organization leads the development of the company's capacity planning and the execution of real estate transactions driven by the strategy workplace experience.
The team's mission is to deliver highly impactful strategies that create competitive advantage for HP Inc. businesses now and over time. The team is comprised of corporate real estate professionals and external strategic suppliers to achieve the team's objectives.
If you are our Regional Workplace Strategist in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Manage the outsourced occupancy planning function for Asia Pacific region and understand the global practice. Within this function the strategist must understand the CAFM standards, processes and occupancy planning practice for the region and global best practices.
- Act as the escalation point of contact for space allocation and occupancy related operational issues, policy creation, communication and enforcement related to Asia Pacific region.
- Intimately understand the Asia Pacific region portfolio and continuously keep up to date on seating capacities, headcount forecasts, space usage and allocation by Business and level of participation in alternative workplace arrangements (mobility).
- Continuously gather and analyze data regarding current conditions and potential future business requirements. Liaise closely with HR, Business leaders and the Corporate Real Estate and Workplace (CREWS) in obtaining and updating relevant information needed for portfolio planning purposes.
- Initiate research of factors that affect the workplace, i.e. employee work patterns, communication and adjacencies, process integration, organizational culture, workplace occupancy and space allocation methodologies.
- Keep current with workplace evolutions in the industry and propose new concepts that will drive the workplace of the future.
- Pilot and roll out a new workplace design concepts and find opportunities to install new technologies including leverage of HP (products) on HP.
- Partner with other Asia Pacific teams within CREWS including CRM, Portfolio Strategy, Delivery and Project Management properly align project goals.
- Presents & negotiates with the business units to implement plans aligned with corporate guidelines, including scenarios to optimize use of space while meeting business requirements.
- Participates in the development & integration of space management tools & processes to improve efficiency and identify goals and initiatives to continually improve occupancy accuracy and reporting.
- Develop occupancy analysis reporting to effectively communicate occupancy/vacancy ratios, headcount projections and workplace conditions. Develop dashboards which includes headcount projections, capacity, vacancy, churn information, and space allocations in facilities.
- This individual will engage in research, external benchmarking, and academic, vendor and industry affiliations to identify next generation standards that can be leveraged to enhance productivity and improve collaboration effectiveness.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- A professional degree preferably in Interior Design, Architecture, Facility Planning or related design discipline
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in workplace design and analytics
- Experience applying design thinking to space, process, and sustainability as they impact a range of organizations
- An interest in exploring the overlaps of workplace services and workplace design on employee engagement, productivity, and experience
- Experience in change management through effective engagement and communication
- Abilities in data management, processing and ability to mine complex data sets
- Strong spatial skills with experience in the implementation of workplace strategies and the ability to translate business requirements into space requirements for the business units.
- Analysis of real estate and space related data, ability to direct trending analysis.
- Ability to direct and coordinate a remote outsourced team.
- Ability to work remotely with global teams and to work across different time zones, as HQ are in USA -Pacific Standard Time.
- Experience working through out Asian Countries and knowledgeable of cultural differences.
- Travel will be an essential criteria for this role.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top