Regional Trade Marketing Manager – 3D Printing - UK and Nordics
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Seeking hands-on marketer that knows B2B marketing (from lead generation, to channel marketing) and can help propel HP's EMEA marketing team to achieve their aspirational goals. We are a fast growing, nimble business inside HP Inc - and desire candidates that appreciate the fast pace of a start-up. Ideal candidate will have manufacturing marketing, Industrial marketing, machinery marketing or heavy equipment marketing knowledge.
This role will be responsible for leading marketing execution across multiple countries, and will be measured on marketing impact and effectiveness, especially through lead generation, event impact, and channel marketing. We are looking for creative, result oriented marketer ready for HP's collaborative environment, with a desire to win with brilliant marketing.
Travel - medium to high - could be more than 50% of the time
Grow Customer Acquisition & Top-Line Revenue/Units for 3D Printing:
- Accountable for leading localized marketing plans and programs (based on global approach) to achieve region 3D Print revenue, operating profit, share, marketing qualified Leads and ROI.
- Partner to drive regional portion of sales, deliver the global qualified leads for annual unit sales goal
- Establish localized marketing / channel / customer programs to achieve corporate objectives for 3D Print products and services.
Marketing - Channel Optimization & SR Engagement (Channel/Reseller):
- Trade Marketing: Understand channel dynamics; support direct and distributor sales models with step-of-sale tools, lead generation, marketing approaches and strategies to enable sales goal attainment; Cultivate relationships with key customers and through the 3D Foundational Customer program.
- Lead Generation: Drive regional and country execution for demand generation through nurturing, CRM and marketing qualified leads across multiple acquisition sources (including web, channel, strategic partnerships and other digital or SR direct-to-customer marketing channels).
Regional Lead Generation Marketing - Communications, Lead Generation, Insights, Campaign & Events:
- Regional Lead Gen - Accountable for working with WW Lead Generation Marketing and Sales operations to develop/implement E2E CRM campaigns
- Marketing Communications Execution: Develop and deploy the global integrated 3D Print marketing communications strategy. Responsible for Reg. Mtkg. alignment decisions and signoff with Regional Sales Directors
- Insights: Activate marketing plans based on 3D Customer Journey and key touchpoints. Partner with WW for customer, channel insights, etc.
- Execute localized marketing: hands-on marketing communication and lead gen activities to channel / associations and through key events, and local digital and NPI to market. Includes urgent requests for content, presentations (checked for consistency with Worldwide (WW) narrative); Intro basics: marcom plan/assets; Regional 3D events keynotes and content.
Region Marketing / Cross Functional Partnership:
Serve as active/vocal region marketing manager - understanding the marketing communications strategy / key assets AND deploying them regionally
Digital/Social B2B Marketing Leadership:
- Implement 3D Printing's B2B Digital /social media strategy: Oversee localization aspects of social content, including creation, curation and editing of social content, development of social media campaigns, community/influencer/opinion leader management and engagement, and social advertising.
- Social Digital Activation: Grow and engage B2B audiences via sophisticated digital communication (SEO/SEM, CRM, Lead Gen, mobile, banners, search, display advertising, context media, takeovers, retargeting, etc.). Prominent social media activation, including but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and industry blogs (in partnership with WW Marketing).
- Community Development: Foster a community with key opinion leaders and influencers across 3D printing, manufacturing technologies etc. (partner with PR/WW team to identify/accomplish)
Agency Partner Management:
- Creative Agency Leadership: Manage agency partners for creative E2E asset trans-adapt; evaluate performance semi-annually, and identify qualified vendors on pilot basis as needed. (Research, Content Partners, local media Partnerships, Industry associations)
- Partner with WW for customer research: Qual./quant., insight development, customer/buyers journey, brand positioning and competitive benchmarking; Marketing effectiveness planning.
Annual Planning, Budget & Marketing Metrics Reporting:
- Participate in Annual Marketing Plan dev. & Interlock planning process for 3D Marketing with a region. Drive three month rolling country level marketing plan for key countries across HP's 3D print solution.
Product Marketing & Customer Experience:
- Deploy product marketing strategy for new products, value propositions, messaging and marketing framework for bringing new 3D print products and solutions to market.
- Deploy creative and conversion tests to continuously improve the customer experience, click through rates, drive optimized marketing asset performance, any drive new lead development needs and enhanced KPIs.
At HP, we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. This is how ideas and people grow. We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Back to top