Regional Total Rewards Data Analyst/Project Support
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Contribute to benchmarking activities by supporting pay and benefits survey input and subsequent data extraction for later analysis
- Manage various activities to support the annual merit cycle; these include coordination of the regional MINC forecast process; input to manager and employee communication materials, supporting the correct configuration of Workday through eligibility reviews, engagement in UAT, rewards planning support via myHR cases, provision of post-ARC analytics.
- Assist in the deployment of various other TR programs across EMEA region as needed working with the regional/global program leads as appropriate
- Providing basic analysis and interpretation/evaluation of compensation metrics and assisting with compensation program reporting needs and analyzing survey, employee and financial data as required
- Provide administrative support for projects of varying complexity, and for regular tasks and team maintenance/process activities
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources (HR).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Systematic knowledge of Total Reward program components and the contribution TR makes to business performance, together with an understanding of the inter-relation with other HR functions
- Demonstrated program management skills such as planning, execution and implementation. Ability to quickly create order and process to get things done
- Able to take responsibility for leading program deployments within the region, working within a virtual environment
- Operates with a sense of urgency – "running to the fire". Is always transparent in the way solutions will be delivered and on any potential implications
- Recognizes what has the most impact and manages competing priorities successfully
- Continual process improvement approach to all areas of responsibility
- Strong communication skills – can synthesize and explain complex information in simple terms, both spoken and written
- High level of expertise in Excel is essential, (pivot tables, formulae, simple macros, using Excel for dashboards). Knowledge of Access databases would be useful as well as ability to utilize SharePoint technology & tools to optimize delivery of programs.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top