Regional Project Manager (Omnichannel Business)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Regional Project Manager (Omnichannel Business) in Singapore, you will have a chance to
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to lead End to End project management from initiation to closure for complex business environment. Responsible in developing, managing and executing project plan. Maintains complete autonomy for the management of the project to meet the needs of the business, as outlined in the business case and articulated by the steering committee. Provide direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and participate in cross-functional initiatives. Provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Manages and leads project involving one or more functions and project teams with close engagement of all business stakeholders
- Develops schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned project throughout all phase from like requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation to warranty support.
- Manage project governance through regular core project team review calls, project executive dashboard reporting availability in accordance to executive Governance structure
- Communicates project progress, escalations, and issue analysis to stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal development, service delivery partners to implement changes to project scope, process, or plan to resolve escalated issues, arrive at solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and meet project objectives, roadmaps and schedules.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
- Perform Risk and Vendor management where applicable during project execution
- Responsible for quality of project deliverables, ensuring project deliver the benefits outlined
- Guide team members in design and excel in change management of new processes to support services or new business capabilities expansion
- Demonstrate strong leadership and excellent in communication
- Strong Business Acumen especially with Ecommerce background
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Project management certification such as PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Typically 4-8 years' experience, with not less than 3 years of project management experience
- Experience in project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Ability to create and manage project schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Strong Change Management and Negotiation skill with ability to manage and deal with conflict situations and changing environment
- Ability to effectively communicate project plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
- Experience in coordinating and directing matrixed teams and resources. Strong collaboration skill with peers, cross functional teams and project teams, business users, manager, and external and internal service delivery partners.
- Leads a project requiring quality process development and improvement.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top