Regional Product Segment Manager
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
The main responsibility of the Regional Product Segment Manager (RPSM) is to drive the service life cycle of HP products/services/solution in his/her region. When a new product or service or solution is launched, he/she sets up and leads a regional team to make sure that all required service-related readiness activities are addressed and in place prior to the first service date (FSD) and beyond. He/ She is ultimately responsible for the overall success of the service readiness and life-cycle activity for all Introductions. This ensures that HP Services provides the highest level of customer support at the first service transaction with our customers.
- Identify and form the appropriate Integrated Readiness Team required for New Product Introduction projects initiated by PPS CSS. Make sure all New Product Introduction (NPI) is done on time.
- Help assess the efforts and costs for expanding existing capabilities or developing new ones, together with the Support Category team.
- Ensure the rest of the teams in the organization are ready to come up with the new products to be supported as per FSD.
- Meet commitments
- Productivity and efficiency
- End-to-End NPI project management
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- High School /Bachelor/Master degree
- Professional experience: over 1 year professional experience as Project Manager
- Fluent English
- Other WE languages knowledge would be an asset
Personal skills and qualities:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills and working with tough deadlines
- Team worker
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):
- MS Office – Intermediate/Advanced level
- PPS Product lines intermediate knowledge
- Intermediate Business Process Knowledge
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top