Regional Product Lifecycle Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
- Manages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand management, logistics management, and import/export operations typically with a large or complex global business unit.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
- Independently executes the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Drives backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country, region and account managers to synthesize information using complex analyses, and delivers demand signals to the supply base to contribute to demand forecasting.
- Coordinates or leads regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance the current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Mentors junior-level staff.
- Coordinates, develops, and manages a Regulatory Trade Compliance program.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Broker's license and/or 4-6 years of experience in a customs/global trade function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Very strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Very Strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognized as Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong Understanding of HP's overall supply chain strategy.
- Extensive understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Available to Promise (ATP) and master scheduling.
- Good understanding of national and international trade requirements to align customs/trade function with business objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Developed leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management.
Back to top