Regional Printing Category Financial Analyst
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Regional Printing Category Financial Analyst in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Responsible for partnering with the business to drive the achievement of the balanced scorecard goals and to provide financial consultation to both region and country business & finance teams.
- Be the finance support for Supplies P&L, planning and actuals
- Perform analysis on business performance and present the actual and outlook to the product managers and management team including financial benchmark with the other regions.
- Work closely with GBU, SME (Eg. Supply chain, warranty, etc), FP&A and countries to understand and ensure timely resolution of issues, getting up-to-date information for management reporting, providing guidance to countries, region BU, etc
- Understand the business dynamics of RTM (route-to-market), GTM (go-to-market) structure and programs, contra and resources allocation to assist in decision making. Identifying trends and resulting implications.
- Financial consolidation, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and various analysis
- Develop, recommend, implement solutions to day to day business issues
- Being an advocate for process improvements and demonstrating the ability to lead such initiatives
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis and studies as required periodically.
- Act as the backup for other members of the Supplies finance team
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance; advance degree or accounting certification, Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- 5+ years of working experience as a financial analyst
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and meet commitments to finance and business partners
- Excellent communication, strong collaboration skills and be able to work with various teams.
- Positive, self-motivated, and team player
- Can work under pressure and deals with challenging situations
- Fast learner
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top