Regional Pricing Lead
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Regional Pricing Lead Singapore, you will have a chance to
Join our new A3-focused WW team driving growth for HPI. You will be part of a small pricing team focused on understanding competitive pricing and defining pricing benchmarks for HP inclusive of hardware devices, accessories, and running costs. You will work across organizations to build pricing intelligence to support HP's competitive position in the market. The position requires close partnership with category and contractual GTM teams across the region and countries.
- Understand, track, and report competitive benchmark pricing and trends vs HP's position, down to country level. Inclusive of channel and direct MPS routes to market for both A3 and A4 products.
- Work across the organization to understand and analyze impact of competitive pricing on HP's pricing.
- Build meaningful insights and business recommendations based on your understanding of pricing.
- Work across multiple parts of the organization, e.g., hardware and supplies categories, indirect and direct MPS to get latest intelligence and align on key insights.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Financial acumen and analytical ability to identify trends, support conclusions, and optimize business decisions.
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams and influence cross-functionally and cross-organizationally. Self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong communicator that can present, sell, and defend your ideas effectively to internal teams, management, and customers. Can take feedback and criticism effectively.
- Demonstrate a bias for action to deliver outstanding results.
- Around 8 years total working experience, 3 years' experience in pricing, business management, or other related analyst role.
- Experience in business printing markets. Experience in contractual printing market desired.
- Prior experience building similar competitive business intelligence systems is a significant plus.
- MBA or equivalent
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top