Regional Pricing Analyst
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Regional Pricing Analyst in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Own and manage aligned Regional pricing strategy and implementation across region and between countries, in collaboration with worldwide pricing team and strategy
- Maintain profitable pricing across all PLs and SKUs
- Manage discount controls & governance, approvals, and margin analysis.
- Develop big deal/tender analysis and quotation template for sales/channel management
- Maintain a SharePoint on quotations – tracked by country, partners, win/loss
- Develop regional pricing strategies in collaboration with worldwide pricing team and regional business management
- Analyze and develop pricing solutions to drive business improvements delivering measurable P&L improvements.
- Monitor cost and currency changes, and lead perform monthly pricing analysis and quarterly pricing reviews across the portfolio.
- Evaluate opportunities for product life cycle pricing to optimize revenue and margin.
- Evaluate pricing processes and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Other ad hoc pricing projects, as requested
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Experience of 5+ years of relevant work experience in Pricing, business
- 5+ years experience in Analysis or Financial Analysis
- Track record of success and profitability
- IT or Print industry experience & knowledge a plus
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively across Region, Operations, Supply Chain and other functions
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top