Regional Marketing Manager - Supplies
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Regional Marketing Manager - Supplies in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Develop, drive and evaluate key image-building, awareness building and/or promotional/demand generation programs and contact strategies across audiences, industries, sales channels or businesses - in direct support of revenue targets.
- Plan, execute and measure integrated point-of-sale strategies and presence for the retail channel.
- Drive a coordinated reference selling process across a business, industry or geography that has field and management backing.
- Establish, track and measure business group or country measurements of success (calls, clicks, leads, revenue, TCE, etc.).
- Drive integrated communications initiatives with other businesses and teams across HP and with customers/partners.
- Select, manage and motivate agency and/or contractor management.
- Manage functional budgets.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- 7+ years of experience in direct marketing, communications or marketing.
- Advanced writing and editing skills - very minimal peer or manager edits needed.
- Strong organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link communications plans and activities to business results.
- Proven experience managing, leading, driving and measuring virtual teams toward common goal.
- Agency and budget management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top