Regional Marketing Manager - Large Format Printers
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Regional Marketing Manager - Large Format Printersin Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Hire/manage/develop team leads for Large format Printing business both in country and region (Asia Pacific & Japan)
- Direct/supervise the development and alignment of multiple marketing strategies, value proposition and tactics to drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent for HP Large Format product/services/solutions offerings within specific regions or countries.
- Understand APJ business objectives and prepare a marketing strategy with desired outcome , appropriate content and activation channels.
- Ensure compliance of HP brand guidelines across the region
- Partner with other vendors like media, ink partners, finishing vendors etc. to ensure we leverage across in marketing
- Direct/supervise sales support, solution content within a customer segment or industry context. Have an emotional connect with customers in Asia Pacific and Japan.
- Direct/supervise the development/deployment of program goals/benchmarks and measurement of results using appropriate marketing metrics.
- Direct/supervise closed-loop analysis and competitive positioning for specific industry and customer segments.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years marketing experience and/or solution development.
- Experienced in managing virtual teams.
- Regional or sub-regional experience
- Prior experience in managing direct reports
- Industry, sales, channel and/or program management experience.Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence direct reports and virtual teams.
- Digital Marketing experience
- Experience in Large format/Digital Printing / CAD/ Graphic arts will be an additional advantage
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Ability to interface effectively with different management level.
- Strong influencing, consensus-building and conflict resolution skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top