Regional Managed Print Services Account Financial Analyst
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstation
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Regional Managed Print Services Account Financial Analyst in Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Actively track revenue and cost incurred to-date for Top Accounts, identify and deep dive onto the gaps between Actual versus Point of Record (POR).
- Prepare full Account financial (Actual and Forecast) for Top Accounts to meet reporting/ presentation requirements.
- Maintain and update the monthly Account Dashboard timely and accurately for management reporting purpose.
- Work closely with GBU, SME (Eg. CSS, Pricing specialist, delivery, customer ops, etc), MPS Category Finance and countries to understand and ensure timely resolution of issues, getting up-to-date information for management reporting.
- Understand the business dynamics at Account (Billings, cost structure, etc) and resources allocation to assist in decision making
- Review contract documents, and understand the Revenue Recognition implications, and identify items which require special accounting treatment.
- Ensure that month end close accounting entries are booked timely and accurately
- Actively review the age of receivables and highlight aging issues to allow timely action being taken.
- Develop and maintain bottoms-up financial forecast models, and other ad hoc analysis as needed, to drive decision making and improve predictability of Account financials
- Able to work independently and show capability in developing and building brand new reporting tool which will help MPS business and finance team.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance; advance degree or accounting certification, Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- 6+ years of working experience as a financial analyst with relevant experiences in managing P&L (especially in Services organizations)
- Display strong abilities in financial expertise, business consulting, financial planning, reporting and analysis
- Proven good track record of performance
- Ability to provide finance consultation to senior managers within area of expertise
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and meet commitments to finance and business partners
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong collaboration skills and be able to work with various teams
- Positive, self-motivated, and team player
- Can work under pressure and deals with challenging situations
- Fast learner
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top