Regional Industry Solutions Architect– Financial Services Industry
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Regional Industry Solutions Architect– Financial Services Industry
in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Driving new business by supporting document software sales opportunities through presentations, product demos, and proposals.
- Analyze/Assess client processes/environments and business challenges and propose strategy and solutions.
- Conduct client workshops and consulting engagements (branches, operations centers, trading floors)
- Provide technical leadership for Industry Solutions Engagements, MPS Pursuits, strategy and planning for Industry GTM and key accounts
- Provide subject matter expertise on the technical needs, standards, dependencies and key systems on Financial Services Industry clients
- Support Growth & and expansion of Managed Print Services growth in key FSI accounts
- Support APJ (Asia Pacific and Japan) solutions sales for Financial Services Industry segment
- Partner with APJ region and World Wide Leadership to provide industry expertise and build market presence in the FSI industry.
- Work directly with the HP sales teams in the APJ region to drive the sale of HP Managed Print Services and Document Software Solutions into enterprise clients in Financial Services Industry.
- Create an environment with clients and prospects in which business problems are addressed by HP solutions and services.
- Provide sales teams and technical consultants, on both a formal and informal basis, with knowledge transfer on technology dependencies and trends affecting the industry.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7 plus years' experience working in or related to the Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge of FSI client technical strategies, environments, dependencies and standards of FSI client technical strategies, environments, dependencies and standards
- Knowledge of key document solutions technologies including ECM, e-forms, Records management, fax, security, scanning & imaging software
- Ability to architect enterprise-grade document technology solutions that include ECM, e-forms, Records management, fax, security, scanning & imaging software
- Ability to create and drive effective document software Demonstrations, POC's and Pilots
- Ability to support and develop sales engagements with a consultative approach to solving client problems.
- Ability to conduct client workshops and assessments to determine strategy & goals as well as process/workflow opportunities
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly, also create and deliver effective client presentations
- Ability to work with C level executives
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top