Regional Deal Consultant
- Perform MPS/ PC&P Delivery Operations risk analysis in Presales phase.
- Reviews Customer / Deal detail requirements and advise on Invoicing Capabilities, infrastructure and MPS Customer Entitlement
- Advises Business on HP's capability to meet Customer requirements from Policy , Process , Tool and Capability perspective through MPS/PC&P Delivery Oeprations Opinion Form, analyzing the RISK from RFP to Signature.
- Understand and analyze financial aspects at engagement level: orders, revenues, costs, gross margin , P&L handling, forecast reports, account reconciliation, accrual/deferral
- Advise business on financial topics to enable effective, profitable and compliant handling based on GAAP
- Coordinate and act as communication lead between Sales, Delivery, Customer, HPFS, Credit & Collection, Finance, Procurement , Legal and back-office related functions
- Investigate, control and follow-up on accuracy and completeness of business required documents
- Advise on MPS processes and systems for contract changes, solutions for customer requirements, terms and conditions enforcement
- Support Process & Capabilities team in developing and improving procedures
- Ensure Audit readiness & compliance
- Acts as a country/regional expert on Del Ops related matters
- Act as a focal point of contact for escalations related to Compliance issues.
- Monthly sample audits and reporting results to the vendor and HP management
- Relaying all policy changes and enforcing current policy when questioned by the vendor and/or the Business
- Educating/Consulting the vendor as needed when requested by HP Management/Business/Vendor
- Direct relationship with WW compliance team to enforce policy and act as a liaison to represent the region
- Presenting & making recommendations for OA audit results for the monthly, annual OEA, and any external audits performed
Key Experience Desired /Feeder Positions to Role
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years of related experience, preferably in customer service
- Minimum 5 years in Contract management or financial management.
- Financial systems and Contractual MPS processes experience
- Consulting, negotiating and influencing experience
Key Competencies/Selection criteria
- Customer oriented mindset
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Self-motivated and directed, results oriented
- Creative thinking for new solutions development
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Solid financial and business acumen
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top