Regional Business Development Manager - Print Systems
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Regional Business Development Manager - Print Systems, you will have a chance to
- Identify new OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) partners and new business opportunities in Asia pacific and Japan region with current products and approved new products to be launched.
- Work directly with potential partner candidates from proposing technical solution, conducting feasibility evaluation to signing sales contract.
- 70% time on mid-term projects with revenue return within 15-month and 30% time on long term projects/opportunities.
- Cover all Asia pacific and Japan region countries with focus in Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea and Australia.
- Be measured by region sales team quota.
- Provide regional market feedback on growth opportunities and market trend to marketing team and Research and development team in division
- Lead business development work in Asia pacific and Japan region including developing new OEM partners and new market applications.
- Communicate directly with GM and decision maker in customer/partner side.
- Leverage existing sales resources and operation in Asia pacific and Japan region, work closely with relevant team members in division and sales team.
- Focus on new business hunting. Once the deal is signed, sales operation management will be handed over to AM in the country
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Minimum 10-year working experience in printing industry
- Familiar with HP TIJ technology and products. Printing RnD (Research and development) experience is preferred.
- Experience in business development work or sales work.
- Is considered an expert in knowledge of printing technology, products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- Understands industry and market segment in which key partners are doing, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understands and applies program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit. Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top